Anyone else curious where September went? How can it be October already? September was great month, but a bit of blur! Here are some things we loved this past month.
1) Football Season- Down South
2) PJ Harlow- These are Jenna’s favorite pajamas. They are available for purchase at Wildflowers Fairhope
4) Clear Purses- We all love these clear crossbody bags from Mark and Graham. They are perfect for football season.
5) Red Carpet Season- We love red carpet season, which just began with the Emmy Awards. We love to see the gorgeous gowns and how those trends play into wedding season, such as colored and patterned linens.
6) Essies Fall 2019 Nail Polish - we are all loving the fall color palette around the office
7) Engage 2020- Jenna is so excited about attending this years Engage Summit at Palmetto Bluff. This will be her second time attending and she always comes back inspired and ready to get to work!
9) Sailcloth Tent- We have to give a shout out to this show stopper tent. We worked with SOHO Events and Rentals on September 21st and their sparkling white sailcloth tent did not disappoint. We can’t wait to share photos!
10) Fall TV- anyone else a big fan of fall tv series? Our DVRS are loaded up with shows like This Is Us, Law and Order, The Walking Dead, A Million Little Things, Greys Anatomy and the list goes on.