In the last few months leading up to every wedding we get asked what should we use for our guest book? Its the dreaded wedding accessory that most clients don't seem to care much about. Every now and then we have clients who will make a unique wall installation that all the guest sign, but for the most part brides are stumped. They don't mind a book, but they don't want it to be boring, so we found a way to fix that!
We carry a line of guest books that can be customized to fit your wedding or home décor. We usually tell brides not to coordinate with their wedding, but to pick something that coordinates with their home. We have many different cover options; leather, satin, silk, velvet, and linen and several different styles of books. Each book can be customized with your crest, logo, names, and wedding date. Below are a few examples that we have created over the past few years.
Books from top to bottom:
- Linen Artisan Book with Tea Rose Ribbon and a custom logo (logo Design by Victoria Austin Designs)
- Champagne Velvet Artisan Book with Blossom Satin Ribbon (inside are vintage hand torn pages)
- Classic Guest Book in Taupe Satin with Silver Foil Crest & a white feather pen (inside traditional lined pages)
- Silk Dupioni Bow Book with Natural Linen cover and pearl ribbon with gold foil writting
- Vow book with White Silk cover and bisque ribbon with gold foil writting (inside are vintage hand torn pages)